Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Astigmatism Getting Worse!

My last eye check up was last July 2006. Diagnosed with astigmatism, 100/100 vision so I had my eyeglasses! I just wore my eyeglasses for only 1 month. I can't stand it! I don't like wearing it before. Now, It seems that my vision is getting worst! I need to visit an Ophthalmologist again so I could have a new pair of eyeglasses!
Have you read Zenni Optical in The New York Times? I was searching for a glasses designs and look what I have found! You will not believe how affordable Zenni Optical frames are. You can have a pair of glasses for only 12 dollars! My personal choice is this one.



Stainless Steel Full-Rim Frame with Pattern on Temples

It's only 29.95 dollars or 1,380.00 in pesos! This is more affordable than my first eyeglasses. What I love about this glasses is the style. Very Fashionable, I love the floral designs. I don't want to wear eyeglasses before because I feel very old wearing it. Now, this design will motivate me wear my eyeglasses everyday! I can pair this eyeglasses to any kind of outfit I'll be wearing. This is cool! New York Times is right, I can see straight without breaking a bank! =)

No comments: