Thursday, July 2, 2009

Good News About My Photobook!

I just said to my last post that I didn't catch the promo for my 100 8*8 pages photobook, after I posted that, I did still finish it even though I know I will not catch the promo anymore. After I finish it, I still tried the coupon and I was surprised it worked! Hooray! I ordered a 100 pages 8*8 photobook for only 24 dollars free shipping with an original price of 69 dollars shipping fee included! I saved 45 dollars even I spent 300 pesos for computer rental =)

And now, I am finishing my son's first birthday photobook while waiting for the delivery on 3 weeks =) Thanks artscow for accepting my expired coupon!

5 comments:

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

LoL.. kakatuwa ka talaga magpost.. nwei nakaka addict nga talaga mag photobook.. nakagawa na rin ako atlast kaso not with Artscow... ubos kc oras ko dun pero try ko talaga pag marami ako time.. dami kasi promos no.. nice cover.. merry xmas hehe =)

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

RE: grabe ka naman.. hindi ha.. aliw ka kasi mag-post, parang nagkukwento ka lang.. natawa kasi ako dun expired coupon mo eh, hehe... at hindi ka wrong grammar haller

Mylene said...

Blessing Mommy!
Buti ka pa! Ako I am still waiting for my first order until now wala pa rin :( Sana maganda para sulit naman ung pinaghintay ko.

Chris said...

you are really busy !

well, drop by when you have the time
http://chrisamador.blogspot.com/2009/07/join-you-are-inspirational.html

see you!

Jac said...

I never thought that this photobook is really beautiful!Continue mo lang and pa-giging artistic mare! Nice scrap!!!Well done =)