Thursday, May 7, 2009

All About Kids #2

It's rainy today, I was busy with my computer, updating ads, blogging, chatting with friends and clients, and doing some opps. I was in our room, my kids were busy watching cartoons in my in-laws room, my father in-law was busy fixing our roof with a hole. My mom who was the one taking care of my kids came to me and gave me this story.....my father in-law went inside his room murmuring "anu b yan umuulan...panu b ko makakabili ng pangtapal sa yero nyan?" my daughter asnwered while her eyes focused on the television " e di magpayong ka!". My mom and my father in-law laughing so hard. My daughter is so pakialamera and sabatera. But she's right what else can you do if you need to buy something outside while it's raining? You use an umbrella right!

1 comment:

Genefaith said...

Happy Mother's Day! I have a tag for you. Hope you like it:
Mother's day tag