Sunday, May 3, 2009

My Personalized Mousepad

Hello guys just wanna brag my personalized mousepad I made and had printed in artscow. Just kidding with the bragging thing eheheheh =) But I am really proud to show my newbie design. I have posted about it already but like what I said my Olympus camera is under repair so i had to use my old one and buy a card reader first. So here's my mouse pad.........ta raaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

here comes my delivery....

my lovely mousepad

and my everyday workplace......=)

3 comments:

Genefaith said...

wow..very nice! love to have one too!..still too busy para atupagin ko yong artscow..wahhhhh..

Seiko said...

Too brag?Well may reason naman eh ang ganda may originality,love to have one too.:)

Yami said...

cool mousepad! Jes, I have a tag (8 things) for you. It will be up later tonight. :)