Thursday, August 27, 2009

Busy Preparing for Ishi's Lingo ng Wika Costume =)

Tomorrow is La Cabecera's Linggo ng Wika program. Junior Casa (Nursery) where my daughter Ishi belong is going to dance "Carinosa" and their going to wear Filipiniana Costume. I already visit Bayan ng Malabon and looked for a costume. I already had a sando and kimona. There are lots of "saya" there but I don't want the floral designs they were selling so I bought my own cloth and I will make my daughter her "saya" on my own. I also did look for a "tsinelas" but I can't find her size so I just bought a big size and repaired it myself.

Now, I have to set Ishi's body clock to wake up at 6 am coz the program is 7 in the morning and this is gonna be a big problem! I am having a hard time waking her up in the morning. I hope we could wake up early so we can participate in the program, coz if not, Ishi's costume is gonna be useless. So good luck to us tomorrow!

2 comments:

pehpot said...

bukas din ang selebrasyon ng Buwan ng Wika sa paaralan ng mga anak ko..

aw! hirap magtagalog haha

naiinggit ako sa may mga anak na babae haha.. ung dalwa ko barong tagalaog oks na hehe..

uy nga pala baka gusto mo sumali sa aking PHOTO CONTEST
Make or Break

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

oo nga pala august is for linggo ng wika.. naalala ko tuloy ang school days ko. Now its your kids turn na