Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Tired yet Excited for My Siomai Cart Opening Tomorrow

My Siomai Cart I have franchised last July is finally going to start tomorrow, Thursday, August 20, 209(if God permitted). No more hindrances, no more buts, no more delays. I really really wanted to start it eversince I have already picked up this cart. I am so excited at first but when I started to buy things I'll be needing and when I started to panic because I still don't have my location, I am really nervous for almost two weeks thinking about it. Aside from me being nervous about it, I am also nervous due to two separate reasons like last week it's my daughter Ishi's exam (I didn't able review her that's why I am so nervous) and It's my brother's wedding (I am the wedding planner). That is really a hectic schedule and multi-tasking I've ever done in my life. But I am happy coz my daughter's exam turned out okay even If I didn't reviewed her and my brother James and sister-in law Abby was finally married. Hooray for me! I am so proud of my self(Oh please let me brag, just for now coz I am really so tired)! And tomorrow will be another accomplishment for me if my opening day will be successful. Oh please God help me tomorrow. I have to sleep for now for tomorrow is gonna be a big day for me =) Night everyone!

My Logo


My Opening Flyer

6 comments:

Mylene said...

Uy,God Bless sa business mo. Pinakamahirap talaga sa ganyang business ung location. I hope it turned out successful.

I have an award for you. Grab it when you are not busy.

Chris said...

congratulations!

Clarissa said...

Good luck and congratulations to your new business!!More blessings to you dear!!^_^

Anonymous said...

hi i just want to ask, how's your business going on now? malakas pa rin ba cya? may balak din po kc ako magfranchise. your feedback will be a big help. thanks :) -rina of pampanga

Mommy Jes said...

hello rinasagum :

i cant access your account kaya dito n ko reply....i did stop it na 3 mos lang kasi po d ko maasikaso....lagi absent ang tindera ahahha =))

thats why im selling it now. baka you wanna buy it for only 15k nlang....and agent dn ako ng ibang food carts...please contact me for more info 09162154072

Unknown said...

hi jes, i'm interested in franchising the same product. Mabenta ba ung food and masarap ba siya? I will appreciate your feedback :)