Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Brother Is Finally Getting Married

My Brother Jessie James is finally getting married, atlast, after having a three kids with her long time live in partner Abegaile, their finally gonna make it legal. We as his family really wanted him to get married already. But there are some reasons why they weren't married yet until now. We came from a poor family, my brother didn't finish his college that's why he doesn't have a permanent job. He's only a contractual crew that can't afford to finance even a simplest wedding. My Mom doesn't have a job and I already have my own family so can't help him with such things anymore. We were actually planning it for a long time but the big problem is MONEY. If only I could have enough money to finance his wedding, I will. But my income in only enough to help him with his kids schooling and some other important matters with regards to his kids needs. Thank God, my Uncle Junior gave him some help. Now we can start planning and try to look for other sponsors for other things to be needed in the wedding. I think God will help find a way. My brother and my sister in-law to be were done with their marriage contract application and seminar. All they have to do is get rest, take care of their children while I'm organizing their wedding. Good luck to me!

1 comment:

Seiko said...

Congrats to your brother,finally they can have the vows.od Bless!