Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Starting to Make Christmas List?

Oh Gosh, time flies so fast and Christmas is coming again! I am excited during this occassion especially when I have kids already. I love wrapping gifts. I love giving gifts and I love it when my kids receiving gifts too! This year I wanted to buy gifts that are affordable yet usable. I will not buy toys this time. I think I'll be buying something that these kids will be able to use. I was thinking of pencil case, or notebooks but I think this will be boring for them. I also wanted bags so they can able to use it everyday. Have you tried stephen joseph quilted backpack anyone? They are personalized kids backpack, I think they will appreciate it than pencil case. How bout for mommies? Any suggestion? I was thinking of pillow case, oh that's not cool. How bout pouch bags? Some girls are not into it so I thought of laundry bag. Mommies need them right? Hmm...this is hard. I think I should make a list first. Anyway, I am not going to buy this month yet coz we have so much expenses.

5 comments:

Chris said...

i have something for you :D

Sherry Go Sharing said...

friend want to invite join contest http://fedhz.com/archives/3630/comment-page-1#comment-10382

pls mention me as referral :)

Sherry Go Sharing said...

hows your photobucket account? manage to login?

Sherry Go Sharing said...

hi jes your ad spots will ends on 12midnight, want ask if you want to ex link with me??

Sherry Go Sharing said...

so fast its going to be christmas