Thursday, December 29, 2011

Cooped Up

Thanks to Roman May

I love being able to stay at home with the kids but it is hard finding ways to occupy myself all day long. It’s a far more boring existence than I thought it would be and though I waste a lot of time watching direct tv movies I also feel a real nagging to do something with my mind. I used to write in my spare time and I’ve been thinking of taking that up again but you know, it’s tough to jump back into that after a long absence. It’s hard to feel good about what you’re writing when you haven’t written in so long and I’m worried that I’m not as good as I thought I was when I first got started. Anyway, I love being with the kids but I wish they were able to have more intellectual conversations with me. I don’t know what I’m going to do when they go off to school and I’m here alone 6 hours every day - that’s when I’m going to get really stir crazy!

1 comment:

lean said...

just write what's inside your heart. same here, I am a SAHM but loving it.. :)