Sunday, January 24, 2010

I'm Back!

I missed blogging!!! I missed everything for almost two months that I don't have my laptop. My laptop is not actually broken or something.... I just wanted to have my keyboard replaced using my warranty that is about to expire last December 2009 so I decided to avail the free service under it's warranty before it expires. I didn't expect I have to wait for 2 months instead of 2 weeks like what they've promised! I am really pissed off but I can't do anything about it but wait, so here's my laptop now! I missed it very much! Aside from blogging I missed digiscrapping and Artscow too! I have so many pending albums to do! I hope I could do them sometime soon! I also missed to blog my Christmas and new year moments, hope to write about it soon. I missed shopping online too! I missed looking for personalized items, you know I love shopping online! The last thing I spotted were personalized duffle bag, insulated lunch tote and the undying laundry bag. Hope to find more new interesting stuff online. I missed my Amigas too! I missed chit chatting with them. I missed sooo much fun in blogosphere! Hope to visit their blogs soon!

2 comments:

Enchie said...

Welcome back! buti na lang may facebook,. kahit don in touch tayo :)

Chris said...

welcome back!