Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Great Kids




Thanks for the guest post by Jonathan Curtis

My kids are really great to me and one of the recent thing they’ve been doing is helping me figure out the internet. I’m not afraid to say that I’m a little behind the times when it comes to technology and I try to work hard to make things easier, not more complicated. But my son’s been sitting down with me once a week to teach me about things like social networking and email and now he’s even got me blogging, see! I can’t believe I waited this long to get more invested in technology but to be honest, gadgets make me feel totally uneasy because I don’t know what to do with them. I love my life just the way it is, old and simple, but since my kids prefer to keep up by text and email I guess it’s something I’m just going to have to get used to. Things sure have changed since I was 30 but I guess it’s all for the better in the end, am I right?

No comments: