Thursday, November 3, 2011

Watching Wedding Shows

The article written by Victor Flowers

I’ve been spending so much money these last few months getting everything together for this wedding. What was really fun and exciting at the beginning ended up being more of a hassle than anything else and at the end of the day I really wish I’d just eloped like all my friends told me to do. I got direct tv for the house so I could watch all my weddings shows and I’ve been constantly meeting with florists and photographers and whatnot who all need deposits and money down and payment up front. I wouldn’t even mind paying them but it’s hard writing so many checks when you don’t even have anything to show for it yet! My fiancé thinks I’m crazy for spending so much money on one day of our lives but I want to make it perfect and special and I just don’t think he understands how expensive that is to do. These things cost money, that’s what I keep telling him until he listens!

No comments: