Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween everyone!
I waited for this event but since I am so busy with so many different things, I haven't prepared for my kids planned costumes for this year's Halloween Parties. They were suppose to wear tinkerbell and peter pan costumes but I wasn't able to provide them that costumes. So hubby and I just brought the kids to mall and shop for costumes. My daughter Ishi chose to become a princess instead of tinkerbell while Ethan is Batman. Batman costume chosen by dad. I'll be posting pics as soon as I have more time. I can't wait to show them to you guys but you know I have to arrange and digiscrap them first ehhehehe =) Just wanna update my blog while downloading movies here. I am not in the mood to digiscrap yet oh gosh, please inspire me! How come I am not in the mood to digiscrap for a month now?! I have so many pending projects till now...hope to do them sometime! There are lots of promos now! Anyways, maybe because I am pre occupied with some other things that's why. Oh well, I guess I have to do more important things first, My daughter's birthday is coming so soon and I still have to prepare for that. Oh there are plenty of things to do....I need to relax first! Download more movies dad! Watching movies calming my mind from thinking! Next time I'll try game torrents! Oh yeah! I need to relax!

No comments: