Monday, January 17, 2011

Ethan Loves Car


As my son ETHAN grows and grows, I can notice how much he loves cars. Big and small cars are okay with him. He often calls it RACE CARS. I was thinking of a theme like car race for his birthday last week but I came up with Superman costume. Maybe next time I'll plan his birthday, It will be a race car set up that he also love to have. That will be fun! Can't wait to plan another birthday next year :D

These are some of his latest collection of cars...

A christmas gift from Ninong Ranier :)

A christmas gift from Lola Mama :D

A christmas gift from Ninang Len :D

His Birthday gift :D

As of now, he has so many different cars, remote control cars, pull back and some were just ordinary cars. hope to have more of his car collections.

2 comments:

nuts said...

wow, ang dami namang cars.. collection niya na hangang paglaki niyan..

Phoebe said...

My nephew is also fond of cars. He can name any vehicles you'll show him. :) My son is not that into toys, he just love messing around.

Pinay Mama
ELijah
PibyangLovesToEat
Myblissfullife