Monday, March 28, 2011

Mommy and Me #12 Everyday is our Bondng day!


Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?


Our life especially my life is totally different now...If before I wasn't waking up so early to cook, now was different. I am not just a cook, I am also the washer, the cleaner and the nanny and all! Imagine that? I am not complaining alright? I am just having a slight adjustment with this changes in our lives. It's a positive change anyway, I felt like I am more responsible now as a wife and a mom.

Everyday kids and I were always together inside our new home all day long five times a week. Sometimes were going out but people seem not to love going out from their places so we haven't met much people yet.

So what we do all day is play inside then eat, watch movies online then eat, take a bath then eat. Whoa what a routine!

Here's some of our pictures together last weekend when I was cooking our breakfast...

Photobucket

kids were watching me cook

Photobucket

finally the food is ready

Photobucket

then....ATTACK!

I wonder what to do this weekdays again while waiting for daddy to come home. I hope the weather will be fine soon so we could go outside and play or maybe meet some neighbor :D


Happy Mommy and Me to all!


Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn

No comments: