Monday, July 11, 2011

Personalizing my Discount Living Room Decor

Guest post written by Natalie Brown
I'm pretty big on getting the things that I want at a steep discount. I'm not necessarily that way when it comes to medicine or other things that really matter when it comes to quality. I'm talking about furniture, books, DVDs, stuff like that whose quality doesn't really vary all that much. I recently redecorated my apartment and thought that it was about time that I make my decor look like me rather than just some random typical big box type of interior design. So I'm taking what I have and trying to make it that much better with some really cheap design tweaks.
I used my best resource, the internet, to come up with some really great ideas for really cheap. While I was doing that I ran across the website clearwirelessINTERNET.com and after I looked through it a little bit I decided to change over my home internet service to it.
One of the easiest things that I've done so far is sewing together some simple pattern throw pillows that I made with some really great patterned fabric that looks exotic. It really adds a different feel to my ho hum couch.

No comments: