Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Going to Carnivals

We never had a chance to go to a carnival as a family. Back when we are in the country, I wanted to bring the kids to "Star City", its a carnival that is open in the afternoon till 1 in the morning. There are lots of rides, and entertainment and some free no deposit bingo.
What I love in carnivals are the rides over than free bingo no deposit though I love to play that, but kids can't play that so we rather buy it popcorn. Kids love the rides, they have no fright. They can ride anything for kids without hesitation. The scariest thing they have done already was the 'cable car' i Tagaytay and they loved it! I wish we could find a carnival here and visit sometime as a family this time. We have some plan on going back to Texas again this coming 4th  of July  but I have no idea yet where we will go in particular. Any place will do for us but carnival with no deposit bingo is also cool, though we don't have idea where.  Let's see If I can play bingo no deposit if that time comes.

photo from net

No comments: