Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Preparation


Ohhh I'm so late to post this one coz it's been a month now since me and my kids put up this little Christmas tree for our room. I was busy this past few days making list and shopping gifts for our inaanaks, pamangkins, parents, kapatid and kaibigan.


This is my lil girl ISHI decorating our little christmas tree....

My niece Aliyyah was also there helping........

And my little boy Ethan was busy playing with my decors....

And finally we're done coz actually they don't wanna finish it yet, maybe they thought we're just playing lang hehehe =) Siyempre ako na nagtapos nyan kasi naman paulit ulit lang sila, tangal-balik, tanggal-balik! Hayz, kids!

Here's my first batch of gifts, i bought them last month. For the next batch of gifts visit Me, Myself and Jes.

No comments: