Saturday, September 5, 2009

Mommy Moments : Dress Up Day

Catching up with you guys... I'm here again posting my entry soooo late lols =)

Here's my entry for the week's theme - Dress Up day!
I love dress up times...I love costumes! Just wanna share my kids last Halloween Parties and costumes. They were wearing Mickey and Minnie costumes. It was in SM North, Huggies Diaper Halloween Happenings and they both won Best in COstumes =)


Ishi taking her FREE make up and hair color =)


Ethan's turn =)

That Halloween was Ethan's latest dress up day while Ishi just had her Filipininana costume =)



Now I have to look for new costumes for up coming Halloween this year. I am planning to have Tinkerbell for Ishi and Peter Pan for Ethan. Goodluck to me! =)

1 comment:

Tetcha said...

Preparing for this contest must be pretty exciting for mommy and the kids.