Sunday, February 6, 2011

Our 1- Restless Week

Sounds like we were out of town or something? No were not, but we were out everyday last week to visit a friend and relatives. We will soon be leaving the country and there's a possibility of not seeing them for some years so I decided to spend our days visiting and spent some time with them.
We started our escapade last TUESDAY, after school we visited Lola MING (Lola sa tuhod nila Ishi and Ethan) in Hermosa Tondo. They seldom see their Lola so she's the first person came into my mind to visit. Lola Ming was so happy to see her grand kids but we stayed there for like 3 hours because my kids are very hyper and I don't want to stressed out Lola Ming. :D

Lola Ming and my little angels

Lola Gay and my little angels

Wednesday, after school, we visited my Aunte Beng in Caloocan before she fly to QATAR. After that we headed to Velasquez, Tondo and visited one of my friend. We also didn't stay that long, we stayed like 3 hours again and then home.

Aunt Beng and my kids

Shiela with my kids and her daughter Sky

Thursday, again, after school, we visited NORA in Dapitan.
My kids loved it there and they don't wanna go home anymore. It's not because of the Spaghetti that Nora cooked for my kids nor the Pizzas she ordered in Pizza Hut, It's how she spoiled my kids. She took out almost of her daughter Jill's toys and my kids were so excited and don't even know what to play first for there are so many toys in front of them. They ended up watching TV inside Jill's room and paint in their veranda afterwards. LOL.

My kids enjoying the Toys

My kids are painting with Ate Jill

Time to eat but my kids's didn't eat again!

Nora and Ishi & Kids :D

My kids really enjoyed there, in fact they are asking me again to bring them back to their Tita Nora's house. I will surely schedule another visit there but we still have line up activities for the following week so I will think of that later.
Our restless week didn't end there, for FRIDAY, kids had their VARICELLA shot and then rested in the house after. SATURDAY, it's Ishi's 2d Echo schedule after then we ate and ran to a friend's birthday party and then headed to QC to attend anticipated mass. After that mass we still went to Marikina before we finally home. Now that is multi-tripping!
Tomorrow is SUNDAY, we will be in ORTIGAS to attend Sunday Service in CCF and then will attend PARENTIN-TV seminar in PODIUM mall.

Isn't it RESTLESS? But it's alright coz I will surely miss these things in the Philippines soon!

No comments: