Monday, September 20, 2010

My Little Angel's 1st 3d Experience

Kids and I watched 3d Despicable Me last week with my cousins Joan, John and my nephew Brent at SM Megamall. This was just my second time while my kid's first time. I had to experience it first before introducing them to this kind of cinema view. I enjoyed my first 3d experience and so with my kids, It's just the glasses that you have to put on while watching is a bit problem, it was one size fits all. My kids got irritated by it coz it keeps on falling. I tried doing something about it but it was stressful watching my kids glasses while watching at the same time. It's really hassle. How I wish they think of making glasses for kids who has smaller head than adults. Tsk..tsk.. =P But it's okay coz I guess they enjoyed the movie despite of the hassle glasses, they also enjoyed the WINEMA, the new interaction game inside the cinema before the movie starts instead of showing trailers and commercials. We played and my kids loved it and they often remember the experience once in a while.
Here's some of the pics taken in SM Megamall Cinema.....












I have watched another 3D movie last Saturday in SM San Lazaro and I find the glasses more comfortable. Next time I know where to bring my kids when there's another 3d movie coming soon. =)

No comments: