Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Mommy and Me Monday : #7 Birthday Parties



Happy Mommy Monday everyone!!!

Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?


Kids and I had a very hectic weekend again! Tiring but all worth it.
Last Saturday it was SATI's birthday, Pehpot's unica hija, at Jollibee Ortigas. Kids were in Tinker, peter pan and pirates costumes so my kids are wearing this ===>>


Ethan in pirate costume and Ishi in Tinker Fairy costume.

I didn't miss the opportunity to take a pic with some props with my Son who's the only one willing to take a pic with me :) My daughter is busy playing with her new friends that time.

This is Ishi ...finally met PETER PAN :)

And the pirates (tetchas's son in captain hook costume and My son Ethan in typical pirate) surrounding little peter pan (Lace' baby) and tinker () ;)

They had so much fun in the party, they met a lot of friends and they played with them too.

Not just the kids but for moms too! Sati's birthday looks so much like a bloggers event because there were so many Mommy bloggers invited with their kids.



Look at the Mommy Bloggers from left, NORA, Tetcha, Yami, Joy, Jingke, Rossel, Nicquee, Me, Lace, Fehdz, Niko and her daughter :)

See how Sati's birthday party became a blogger event? :)

Before we part ways, I asked again the moms to have a picture taking with the kids...look at us here...we don't know where to look for there are so many cameras shooting at us :)

Here's our other schedule...Sunday is another birthday party!
It's my friend's youngest's birthday in Jollibee again!



Here's my kids with me enjoying the fries :)
We also had fun in this birthday, we also won a lot of prizes....kids just love winning!

After this birthday party we headed to QC Circle Park again with my classmates in college and their families.
I have so many pics but I guess I have to blog it in other post next time :)

1 comment:

nuts said...

too cameras, hihi.. my daughter was my photographer and the reason why she only got a few pic. madami pa sa mommy.. lol. =)