Sunday, June 28, 2009

Soooo Much to Blog....

Hi guys! I just want to blog something today, I am back but I do still have no PC at home. My huby is using his laptop everyday in office, I don't know why he bought a personal laptop for his work why he can't request for it instead? Sigh! Now I can only use his laptop at night. Gosh! My tooth is aching as of the moment and I can't concentrate on what I am blogging. This is the only chance I can blog....I just wanted to share how busy am I for the past two weeks. We all know that the first week I am referring is the fisrt week of class and I have two students here. My daughter is in Nursery and My son is "saling pusa". I am busy preparing their baon in the morning and bringing my daughter to school and stay there for three hours. I still can't leave her. I am not staying inside but I can't still leave her ther for three hours. I don't know maybe I am enjoying my new company, the mommies like me there waiting for their kids too! It's fun that I have a new set of friends now aside from my friends in blogosphere which I am not meetng in person yet. I have two new sets of friends now. Another week I am busy with is that, my kids and my hubby got sick. Thank God the Doctor said it is only Faringitis. My kiddos were absent for two days, monday and tuesday. They don't have classes last wednesday and thursday, daddy and I watched Transformers2 last thursday and back to normal last friday. Kids were back to school and daddy is back to work. Yesterday, Saturday, daddy, my mom inlaw and I watched charice pempengco's concert at SMX. That was my first time to watch concert, and I enjoyed it! =) Now I have to sleep already coz artscow is under maintainance so I have nothing to do now. I'll catch up soon when I have my PC back =) See you soon guys! Good day!

2 comments:

Chris said...

We missed you at Mommy moments! :D

glad to hear you are doing great!

see you around!

Mylene said...

kaya pala ang tagal mong nawala mommy.

Wala pa din ung first project ko sa ArtsCow :( excited pa naman ako at balak ko rin habulin ung 7x5 na photobook...

Pabili ka na rin kse ng bagong laptop :) o kaya phone na blog-capable :)