Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I Didn't Catch The Deadline =(

I was trying to catch artscow promo of 100 pages 8*8 photobook for only 24 dollars. That is only until June 30, 2009 and today is July 1st already! I rented pc for 7 hours a day just to catch this up coz my pc is under repair, and I did that for two days so sad I still didn't make it! Sigh! How come I am encountering some problem loading pictures with artscow. Does it make any difference if your photos were too many? I am so disappointed why I have to encounter those problems especially now that I am hurrying and catching something, this is unfortunate! Huhuhuhuhu!

2 comments:

Mylene said...

Sayang naman :( Sayang din ung 4 na oras mo sa internet cafe...

Pabili n kse laptop ke hubby para d kailangang mag-rush :-D

Jac said...

sayang naman mare I hope next time maka join ka uli...