Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New Artscow Crazy Offer

Hi guys! I received another crazy offer from artscow last weekend.... a 7*5 photobook of 20 pages for ony 1.99 FREE shipping!!!! I didn't waste time and hurriedly tried one. To my dismay I forgot that I only have 1.50 dollars in my paypal account, what a bummer! Even I finished my 7*5 photobook in a short period of time, useless coz I will not be able to order it yet, though I have nothing to worry with the expiration date for it will last until August 15 and my collectibles from paypal will be ready by Aug. 8. I still had time....but I can't wait for another 1 week to purchase it....thanks to my kumareng Julliefer for offering some help ehehheheh =) I think she totally understand my situation! Ahahahhah! Thanks Mare...pay you soon! She also loves photobooks it's just that she has no time for it.
Now, I want to share my 9th photobook project.....PLAY TIME @ TIMEZONE! Yes this is my 9th photobook project but my 7th and 8th aren't printed yet. I still have to work for those two. I just wanted to try this new product of artscow.....


7*5 Front Cover

Preface

and some of my fav pages ....



Wanna Try one too? Click HERE!

1 comment:

Mary Ann Moreno-binuya said...

jes it's been 16 days since I ordered from artscrow but until now my order has not yet been delivered. Gaano ba katagal yun? I did not post another order pa kasi worried ako na masayang ang aking money and hindi ma-deliver. Pls enlghten me. Thanks!