Tuesday, April 5, 2011

'New Home Sweet Home' Website

I wanted to introduce my new website 'NEW HOME SWEET HOME' website. I officially made our Family Website to capture and share our daily experiences here in AR. This website "www dot lisingfamily dot com" is open to everyone! Please visit it sometimes and leave your comments.
You will se my template there that I bought from a template maker comes with free logos and signature for very affordable prices. I would like this site to have one soon but I am thinking of different logos designs first that fits this blog if ever I have 'my little angels' domain already. I wish I can purchase one but the last time I checked only dot infos are the only available for 'my little angel' name. If you want to purchase a personalized template just contact KAYE of wahmaholic dot com.

No comments: