Monday, May 23, 2011

Camera Whore

I love pictures! Most of my friends were calling me picture addict and I admit it. I am so fond of pictures even before. I remember saving for a film when I was in elementary and borrowing other's camera. I don't know but I feel like I can't live without photos? When I was in college, my hobby is really not actually photography coz I don't love taking pictures of others, I want to be in those pictures too. So I should say I am a camera whore?!? Sounds not good to me but I am. I have plenty of albums already and I can call them my treasures. Those are my wealth. I just stop creating some coz I am busy with so many things but I will surely be making again if i have time. For now, I am enjoying posting pictures in face book and making these photo effects online. See those pictures below? These are my new addictions, to create funny photos, so cute right?  I saw this site online and there are lots of cute and funny photo effect you can shoose from their sites. Easy to use coz you just have to upload the photos you want to make some effects and save it to your disk! You can get a code if you want to post it in your blog like this and you can also share it in facebook. So nice and I am sure those photo addicts like me would love this!

Funny Pictures
wonderful Me!

Funny Pictures
My Little Angels and ME

Funny Pictures
Me, Myself and Jes

No comments: