Saturday, May 16, 2009

Swimming at Bosay Resort in Antipolo

Just came home from the church tonight, it's already 11:30 in the evening, I am so tired and sleepy. I should resting by now coz I woke up so early this morning for our swimming schedule awhile ago, but I have to visit my email first to check messages and comments. I just wanted to say sorry to my fellow mommy moments participants if I haven't visit your entries yet, i promise to visit you all tomorrow after my work - I have tripping in Cavite. And before I sleep I just wanted to update the digiscrapping I am doing right now in artscow. I just received my 5 pcs. customized 8 by 10 prints yesterday and I am so excited to see my fourth order - photobook of Ishi's first school experience. I wanted to see it first before i submit my next photobook order. I am actually planning on orderng other products again. I wanted to try personalized towel wraps, toddler nap mat and personalized plates for children. There are lots of products I anted to order for my kids but I have to control it. But I promised to have those things soon! I can't wait to see my photobook coming soon. I am actually planning onmaking one for my cousin Monica, I wanted to compile her summer vacation here in Manila. Alright folks that's all for now, I have to sleep and rest now. I'll see you all tomorrow. God Bless!!!

No comments: