Sunday, February 22, 2009

6 Days to Go Before Len's Wedding!

I am so excited, this will be my kids' first time in wedding entourage! I can't wait to see them wearing their gown and barong! Stage dad is actually more excited than me, he's gonna wear a bar0ng too! Ahahahhah! Last week I was problematic what to wear....when Mary Ann and I went to Let's Face It, she ask me to go window shopping. We visited some of her favorite botique and helped me find what to wear. At first I am not interested to buy because the clothes are too expensive. But when we passed through Karimadon and tried looking again, Mary Ann saw a cutie dress for me. I love it for the first time I saw it. Thank God It's not as expensive as what I have seen from the first stores we visited. I am not wearing a dress that is above the knee, good thing there's a leggings that I can wear with the dress. I found it very cutie, I will post it after my kids clothes were completely okay. My mother in-law still fixing my son's pants size and my daughter's gown bids (she is not completely satisfied with the gown's design, good thing she's good at it!). I will post our outfit soon!!

1 comment:

Mary Ann Moreno-binuya said...

wow excited ka nang masuot ang dress na nabili natin for the wedding....magaling ako dyan sa pagpili ng damit, if you need some advice about fashion...I can be a fashion consultant...haha