Monday, February 16, 2009

TOP ThRee

I had another fun thing to do and a fun thing to share....thanks to Architect and Mary Ann! Sure love it!

My Top 3 Meme

Three Names that Friends Call You:
-Jes
-Jesselyn
-Jes
Three Most Important Dates in your Life:
-Feb 17, 2001
-March 17, 2001
-Augus 14, 1982
Three Things You've Done in the Last 30 Minutes:
-post blogs,
-create facebook account
-checked email
Three Ways to be Happy Even your at Home:
-watching videos with my hubby
- playing with my kids
-blogging
Three Gifts You Would Like to Receive:
-new laptop
-happy and healthy family
-more sales

Three of Your Favorite Hobbies:
-blogging
-sewing
-dancing
Three Places You Want to go for a Vacation:
-Gabu, Ilocos Norte
-Baguio
-Boracay
Three Favorite Drinks:
-Coke =)
-Ice tea
-Orange
Three Things Found in Your Bag:
-wallet
-calculator
- cell phone

Three Favorite Colors:
-pink
-blue
-yellow
Top Three Hangouts:
-computer table
- friend's house
-my room
Top Three You Love so Much:
-My husband Carlos
-My daughter Ishi
-My Son Ethan
Top Three You Think Will Answer this Survey:
-Mom Gen
-Azumi's Mom
-Sherry
Top Three Things Special To You:
-Family
-laptop
-PRC license (becasuse I really worked hard for it)
Top Three Reasons Why You Answered This Survey:
-looks fun
-I've been passing out on too many other meme
-it easy to answer

No comments: