I'm joining Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey for Thankful Thursday!! Be sure to visit her and see what all the participants are thankful for this week!!
Here are my 5 "thankfuls" for this week:
1. I am happy and thankful that i had my first sale in realty for 2009! I've been waiting for it to come and God finally gave it to me! I am also thankful for my bags and books sale!
2. I am thankful for I can provide my brother's tour this month. He is studying in college taking HRm and tour is required to their subject tourism. I am sure he's so happy to finally know he has money for it already.
3. I am thankful for my FREE facial and foot spa with pedicure and manicure at Let's Face It courtesy of Mary Ann, my friend and my boss in realty. This is my incentive and a treat from her!
4. I am thankful for my upcoming Baby Alive Doll for my Ishi,I am really thankful to Architect for helping me buy it! and for their new Books too!
5. I am thankful for my kids and my husband is always safe everyday though we all have cough today, I know God will not let us suffer.
I have lots of things to be thankful for and 5 listings is not enough! I am truly blessed and I really Thank God for all of this!!! =)