Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bonding Time with my Husband!

My husband and I doesn't have much time for dates anymore. We're not even watching movies at cinemas like we've been doing before when were still single. We love watching movies. We always have time for each other and can do different things together. One of our favorite things to do when were still boyfriend and girlfriends were playing games in cafe near their village. I don't like games in the computer that much but when he taught me how to play counterstrike, I got addicted to it!! Since then we always play different games in the computer. We can't play in their house because they do only have one computer that's why we used to rent for 4 or sometimes 8 hours in computer cafe. But now, even we do have both computers at home, we can't play anymore for we don't want our kids to see their parents addicted to games in the computer. We we're just watching movies together in our PC at night. This is still a great bond for us.

No comments: