Monday, January 26, 2009

My Little ISHI is Going to Wear a GOWN!

Ishi and the Tailor taken last Jan. 17, '09 @ Tutuban Center

I am so excited for the upcoming wedding of my cousin in-law. I am so excited to see my daughter in her flower girl gown! We went to Divisoria last Saturday to bring Ishi there and have her body measured by the tailor. There are lots of gowns there like wedding gowns and prom dresses. My daughter really enjoyed looking at them. Ahh...time is so fast, after this wedding I will be seeing my daughter soon wearing some Prom Dresses or a Wedding Gown Waaah, No it's too early to think about that ahahahha! Well you can't blame a very excited mom like me. Proms were so memorable to me and I want my daughter to experience a memorable prom night. When I was in Highschool I never experienced buying prom dresses , I used to borrow from friends. I wanted to wear some of the best prom dresess that time, but I cannot afford to have one.
I don't want my daughter to experience that. If she will be having prom night soon, I will let her choose from best prom dresses in the world! I wanted the best for my kids that's why my husband and I were working so hard.

No comments: