Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Mary Ann and I had a Site Orientation Today!

Mary ann (maryannnbinuya dot blogspot dot com) and I were both tired today. We visit new projects in Pasig City. There are lots of options we could possibly offer now. We first visit Camella Pasig, it's in pre selling stage, no house construction yet, then we went to Barcelona which is in pre selling stage too but there are some commercial tonwhouses that are ready for occupancy already. We also visited Manggahan Townhouses, where there are ready for occupancy. I love the houses here(see some of the pics). And last but not the least, our last stop, Sommerset Place where my boss Mary ann lives heheheh =) We ate lunch in their house first heheheh before we stayed at her office for a while. We talked about blogging, coz she started blogging already like me even she was so busy in realty. Blogging is really fun thing to do. There are lots of advantages. I really love blogging!!! =)

No comments: