Monday, January 26, 2009

WS : My Little Ishi in Gala

We joined Eucharistic Heart of Jesus Community who sponsored two hundred kids with their 1st communion at Concepcion Church last Saturday. Visit my other blog for the whole story. Before the mass starts, my mom in-law and the other members of the community asked my daughter to wear one of the gala they've provided for the kids taking 1st communion. I am also excited so I take her inside the church to take some pics wearing that gala. Here how she looks like..........

Look at her smile....she loves to wear it!


This one taken outside the church....She's so adorable with this gala!

2 comments:

Pretty Life Online said...

There aren't enough days in the weekend... nice catch! Mine's up too hope you can drop by...

Mamapippa ... said...

Lovely en pretty girl !
Have a nice day !